- Manufacturer #: 86225
- Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines marked on blade every 1/8-Inch
- Dual angle magnetic hooks attach to conduit and steel studs
- Heavy-duty nylon-coating protects blade printing
- Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
- Blade printed Conduit Bending Table helps calculate offsets and saddles
- Super-sized back clip holds securely to wide belts and extends deep into pockets
- Up to 9-1/2 ft. stand-out
- U.S. Patent Pending
Klein Tools Tape Measures offer inventive first-rate features derived from jobsite professionals, to make jobs easier and more efficient. A magnetic double hook has a center top portion for hanging onto conduit right side up and upside down, while a 1-1/4 inch flared hook was designed specifically to pass-through 1-3/8 inch holes drilled for 1 inch conduit. This large magnet profile attaches to steel and along EMT conduit. A sealed tape brake panel is large enough to allow 2-3 fingers to operate at once for safe retraction, and keeps water and dirt out to prevent tape blade rust and degradation. The high impact rugged rubberized industrial design offers a better grip and stands up to any task the jobsite demands.Type: Double Sided. Graduations: 1/16". Belt Clip: Yes. Lockable Tape: Yes. Case Material: ABS Plastic. Overall Width: 4.25" (108 mm). Case Color: Orange. Tape Length: 25 ft (7.6 m). Rewind Type: Automatic. Tape Coating: Nylon. Magnetic: Yes. Hook: Double. Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Special Features: Uncluttered, Easy to Read Bold Lines Every 1/8". Overall Length: 6.5" (165.1 mm). Overall Height: 2.25" (57.2 mm). Measurement Standard: SAE. Tape Material: Steel. Size_Name: 25-Foot.
|P1002987||Double Hook Magnetic Tape Measure, 25-Foot|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts