- Manufacturer #: MM700
- Automatic ranging true root mean square (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MO resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, diodes and continuity
- CAT IV 600V Safety Rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse replacement compartment
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads, alligator clips, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
Klein Tools MM700 is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, diodes and continuity. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.Drop Protection: 6.6 ft (2 m). Included: Carrying Case, Test Leads, Thermocouple, Batteries, and Alligator Clips. Temperature Range: 0° - 1500°F (-18° - 816°C). Ohms (Resistance): 40MO. Weight: 0.90 lb (0.41 kg). Batteries: 2 x AAA. Voltage: 1000V AC; 1000 V DC. Ingress Protection: IP42. Display: 4000 Count LCD. Functions: Measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MO resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, diodes and continuity. Current: 10A AC; 10A DC. Standard: CAT IV 600V. Overall Height: 2.09" (53.2 mm). Overall Width: 3.55" (90.1 mm). Frequency: 1Hz - 500 KHz. Capacitance: 4000µF. Overall Length: 7.00" (177.8 mm). Style_Name: TRMS/Low Impedance.
|P1001034||Digital Multimeter TRMS/Low Impedance, 1000V|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts