- Manufacturer #: CL600
- Automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Clamp measures AC current
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity and tests diodes
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads and batteries
- Operating altitude to 6,562-Foot (2,000 m)
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
This automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp-meter measures AC current via the clamp, and measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, and tests diodes via test-leads. Exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters loaded with innovative, time-saving features.Drop Protection: 6.6 ft (2 m). Weight: 0.74 lb (330.0 g). Included: Carrying Case, 41" (1041.4 mm) Test Leads and Batteries. Jaw Size: 1.38" (34.9 mm). Display: 6000 Count LCD. Ingress Protection: IP40. Ohms (Resistance): 60MO. Current: 600A. Special Features: Features Low Battery Indicator. Functions: Clamp measures AC current; Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity and tests diodes. Overall Height: 1.55" (39.3 mm). Batteries: 2 x AAA. Standard: CAT IV 600V; CE Certified. Application: Measures AC Current. Overall Width: 3.81" (96.9 mm). Overall Length: 9.09" (231.0 mm). Voltage: 1000V AC; 1000V DC. Style_Name: Standard AC Current.
|P1000511||Digital Clamp Meter AC Auto-Ranging 600A|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts