- Manufacturer #: D252-6SW
- Heavier design for all-purpose use
- Tapered nose for easy working in confined areas
- Bell System Type features skinning hole for 24 AWG (.052 mm) and W notches slit insulation cleanly
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Weight: 0.33 lb (0.15 kg). Cut Style: Standard. Jaw Width: 0.75" (19.1 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Insulated: No. Handle Color: Red. Special Features: Skinning Hole and "W" Notches. Handle Length: 4.875" (123.8 mm). Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Material: Steel. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Overall Length: 6.125" (155.6 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Tether Capable: No. Knife Length: 0.594" (15.1 mm). Nose Type: Tapered. Type: Diagonal Cutting Bell System Pliers. Jaw Capacity: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Cutting Knives: Standard.
|P1000595||Diagonal Cutting Pliers Bell System|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts