The compact Defender® MICRO cable protector is ideally suited to indoor and outdoor use such as at exhibitions and trade fairs and in shopping centres, stages or studios. It has two 35 x 30 mm cable guides for high-power cables and water hoses. With a maximum load capacity of 2 tons per 20 x 20 cm area, MICRO cable protectors are able to withstand vehicles, trolleys and pedestrians. Their high level of tread and slip resistance is derived from the LaserGrip® surface with its special structure and unique design. Extremely breakage-resistant TPU material ensures the durability of the robust cable protector.
||86100||Defender MICRO 2||
- PVC-Free - DEFENDER products contain no environmentally harmful PVC.
- After processing the raw material from our german certified suppliers, the granulate remains in our recycling loop. At the end of their life-cycle, cable protectors are reprocessed into new granulate and the whole is repeated.
- These covers are conveniently dropped over cables without having to uninstall them.
- Non-slip surface safely allows foot traffic
- Easy Lock System - A simple yet efficient locking system that enables the cover to be opened and closed with minimum effort and without tools.
- DEKRA-Certified - Regularly tested and certified by Dekra to ensure an optimal working environment.
- Hi-Tech Raw material - Made from extrememly durable TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane).
- Easy Transportation - The heaviest DEFENDER cable protection systems all come with carrying handles.
- Modular Systems - Can adapt your cable protection to each location.
- Channels: 2
- Dimensions: 1005 x 273 x 48 mm, weight approx. 5.2 kg
- Channel Width: 2 channels, 35 x 30 mm each, for high-voltage cables and water hoses
- Max Load: approx. 2 t/20 x 20 cm
- Special Features: DEKRA-certified
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Preventing Tripping Accidents in the Workplace
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts