- Manufacturer #: 87410
- Designed solely for use in fall-arrest systems
- Equipped with two drop-forged steel, corrosion-resistant Klein-Lok locking snap-hooks with 11/16-Inch (17 mm) throat opening
- Attached to a 1/2-Inch (13 mm) diameter nylon-filament rope lanyard
- Long-strand nylon filament lanyard construction provides high tensile strength and good abrasion resistance
- Overlapped nylon webbing is heavily cross-stitched together with nylon thread and sewn into a protective break-away jacket for optimal fall-arrest impact reduction
- A fully released deceleration unit extends the original length of a lanyard by a total of 3.5 ft (1.07 m) and virtually eliminates rebound
- Red warning label stitched to the overlapped nylon webbing inside the protective break-away jacket will identify a used lanyard and direct the disposal of the unit
- Certified and compliant with ANSI and CSA requirements
- Deceleration units are available separately or with permanently attached lanyards made of nylon rope, aircraft cable or nylon webbing
Length: 5 ft (1.5 m).
|P1003019||Deceleration Unit with Rope Lanyard|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts