- Manufacturer #: 811-16
- Durable, abrasion resistant non-marring hammer face
- Increased striking force with zero impact rebound
- Design isolates user from striking impact and reduces fatigue
- 40-percent more driving power than other dead blow hammers
- Protects job surface from damage
- Applications: HVAC, metal fabrication, electronics, oil and mining, wood and metal assembly, automotive, aerospace
The Klein Tools Dead Blow Hammer has 40-Percent more driving power than other dead blow hammers. Its design helps isolate the user from striking impact and also helps reduce fatigue. The increased striking force also has a zero impact rebound.Weight: 1.4 lb (0.7 kg). Head Weight: 16.0 oz (454 g). Overall Length: 12.5" (317.5 mm). Style_Name: 16-Ounce.
|P1002958||Dead Blow Hammer 16 ounce|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts