What's special about this decorative cable cover?
This half round decorative raceway has a semi-circle design that allows cables to install right against your wall while keeping the bundles under wraps. This unique PVC channel is perfect for neatly routing and hiding your cables along baseboards and chair molding, or up the wall.
- Constructed of PVC material that can be painted to match your existing décor
- Accessory packs are available to seamlessly join sections of raceway, and aid in routing around corners or into multiple channels
- Hinged lid design allows you to install and maintain cabling without having to unplug anything
- Comes in 6.5' lengths but can be cut to custom length using scissors (for micro version) or PVC cutter (for larger channels)
- Ideal for use in applications including:
- Home theater
- TV installations
- Office desks
- Routing cables between rooms
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This piece of raceway is 6.5 feet long each.
- Hello, Unfortunately, this item is just sold in a kit. However we have other raceways that are sold in individual sticks. They can be found here https://www.cableorganizer.com/surface-raceways/
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts