- Manufacturer #: VDV427-821
- This tool utilizes a two-step impact process that precisely inserts and then trims off excess wire creating a secure and neat termination
- Hi/Lo impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks
- Integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky, crowded blocks
- Cushion-Grip handle reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort
- Heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity
- Easy blade insertion with bayonet-style (twist & lock) socket
- Includes 1 Dura-Blade™ 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade (VDV427-104)
- Dura-Blade™ is manufactured using metal injecting molding (MIM) technology for better quality, durability and performance
- See our Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool Kit (VDV427-822) for everything required to install and maintain 110 and 66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks
The Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool allows you to install and maintain 110 and 66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks with secure terminations.The optimized two-step impact process precisely inserts and then trims off excess wire. Confidently punch down a secure and neat termination every time.Weight: 0.74 lb (0.33 kg). Material: Metal. Color: Black/Yellow. Included: One Dura-Blade™ 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade (VDV327-104). Overall Length: 8.25" (209.6 mm). Configuration End 2: 66 Terminate and Cut. Configuration End 1: 110 Terminate and Cut. Style_Name: Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool w/ 110/66 Blade.
|P1001189||Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool w/Dura-Blade™|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts