What's special about this rackmount splice tray housing?
- Provides secure, safe and reliable housing for multiple fiber splice trays, while allowing individual accessibility for fast repairs or routine maintenance
- Available in 3U and 5U sizes, and comes equipped with standard EIA/TIA compliant mounting brackets for easy installation in 19" wide racks, enclosures or cabinets
- Multiple grommet ports provide safe cable entry, while protecting delicate fibers from abrasion and friction during installation
- Click for More Features
Corning Cable Systems Closet Splice Housings (CSH) provide professional installers with a rack mountable solution for storing, protecting and managing multiple fiber splice trays. These modular fiber housings are ideal for indoor environments and in transition splicing between outdoor-rated and riser/plenum-rated fiber optic cables at building entrances.
NOTE: Only Compatible with Corning adapters, enclosures
|PART #||SPLICE TRAY CAPACITY||SPLICE TRAY SUPPORTED||COLOR||PRICE|
|CN-CSH-03U-B||12||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Black|
|CN-CSH-03U-G||12||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Gray|
|CN-CSH-03U-F-B||7||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Black|
|CN-CSH-03U-F-G||7||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Gray|
|CN-CSH-05U-B||22||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Black|
|CN-CSH-05U-G||22||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Gray|
|CN-CSH-05U-F-B||14||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Black|
|CN-CSH-05U-F-G||14||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Gray|
- Compatible with closet connector housings (CCH) for multiple pigtail splicing and installation
- Universal cable clamp bracket safely secures main fiber line, while providing excellent strain-relief during installation and cable management
- Open side design provides a convenient exiting point for spliced fibers
- Provisions provided to assist in cable management, and to help maintain proper bend radius of individual or bundled fibers
- Versatile design supports projection or flush mounting to accommodate a large range of rack mount systems
- Shelf slides out to provide convenient accessibility of splice trays and fiber routing guides
|Dimensions||5.25" H x 17" W x 12" D (13.3 x 43.2 x 30.5 cm)||8.75" H x 17" W x 12" D (22.2 x 43.2 x 30.5 cm)|
|Weight||6 lbs (2.7 kg)||8 lbs (3.6 kg)|
|Splice Tray Capacity||12 / (-F) 7||22 / (-F) 14|
|Splice Tray Supported||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M / (-F) 0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4A||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M / (-F) 0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4A|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- What Sets Corning UniCam® Pretium™ Connectors and Tool Kits Apart from the Rest?
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts