What's special about this gel-free fiber optic cable?
- FREEDM LST cables reduce installation time and cost by eliminating transition splices or metallic conduit
- Easy cable preparation because cables contain no messy gels
- Color coded fibers and buffer tubes for easy identification
- Standard 3 mm buffer tube reduces number of tools for installation
- Reliable and durable UV resistant jacket for outdoor applications
- Click for More Features
Corning Cable Systems FREEDM® LST™ Gel-Free Cable is perfect for inter- and intra-building backbones for aerial, duct and riser applications. FREEDM LST Cables are installer friendly. Cable preparation is a snap because these cables contain no messy gels, and the buffer tubes and fibers in each tube are color-coded for quick, easy identification. Designed to the new ICEA-696 standard, which ensures reliable outside and inside plant cable performance. Perfect for use in short distance campus backbone applications. These cables are National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFNR, CSA OFN FT-4 listed for riser applications, so no transition splice is required when entering the building. They are UV-resistant and fully water blocked for indoor/outdoor applications.
* Custom cut and tested. Non returnable for all lengths 100 and 1000 FT. Stocked at all times
|Cable Riser rated 62.5 µm|
|IT-006KSF-T4130D20-1000FT||6-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated 62.5 μm standard||1000 FT|
|IT-012KSF-T4130D20-1000FT||12-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated 62.5 μm standard||1000 FT|
|IT-024KSF-T4130D20-1000FT||24-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated 62.5 μm standard||1000 FT|
|Cable Riser Rated SMFe|
|IT-006ESF-T4101D20-1000FT||6-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated SMFe||1000 FT|
|IT-012ESF-T4101D20-1000FT||12-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated SMFe||1000 FT|
|IT-024ESF-T4101D20-1000FT||24-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated SMFe||1000 FT|
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +158°F
- FREEDM® LST™ Cables eliminates the need for building entrance transition splices or rigid metallic conduit, reducing installation time and cost
- Gel-free design is fully water blocked for long term outdoor reliability. The cables are used for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Cable access is easy and the use of buffer tube fan-out kits is simple.
- Standard 3 mm buffer tube reduces number of access tools that are needed for installation
- Color-coded fibers and buffer tubes for easy identification
- No preferential bend axis allows for easy installation
- All-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding
- UV resistant jacket is durable and reliable for outdoor applications
- Flame–retardant jacket
- OFNR and FT-4 and NEC 770 listed for riser applications
- RoHS compliant
- Each cable complies with the tensile strength specified in the ICEA-696. Tensile Strength is 300 lbs
- Markings on cable in 1-foot graduations
- Jacket color is Black
- Meets ICEA S-104-696 test criteria
- One-year warranty
- Fiber Optic Powerpoint (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts