What's special about these fuses?
- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short-circuit protection so that your devices are protected from potentially irreparable damage
- Sturdy units will hold an overload up to five times greater than its ampere rating for a minimum of ten seconds giving you peace of mind and security
- Protect your costly and valuable motors against burnout from single phasing on three phase systems
- Click for More Features
The FRS-R fuses from Cooper Bussmann have a full range of amperages that allow you to select the load you need for maximum over current protection.
|CB-FRS-R-3||3||5"L x 0.80" W||0.15 lb|
|CB-FRS-R-15||15||5"L × 0.81"W|
|CB-FRS-R-20||20||5"L × 0.81"W|
|CB-FRS-R-30||30||5"L × 0.81"W|
|CB-FRS-R-70||70||7.88"L × 1.34"W||0.41 lb|
|CB-FRS-R-125||125||9.63"L × 1.84"W||1.05 lbs|
|CB-FRS-R-250||250||11.63"L × 2.59"W||2.35 lbs|
The versatility of these fuses make them ideal for use in circuits that are subject to surge currents such as those caused by motors, transformers and other inductive components.
- Compact size provides an overall cost savings because you can use smaller and less expensive switches, panels and fuses
- An excellent and easy to use tool avoids blackouts caused by circuit overload
- The overload element of the fuse provides protection against low level currents
- Time delay feature allows you to use lesser fuse ampere ratings that cost less than non-time-delay fuses for an overall labor savings
- UL Listed, Std. 248-12, Class RK5, Guide JDDZ, File E4273 (PDF)
- CSA Certified, C22.2 No. 248.12, Class 1422-02, File 53787 (PDF)
L x W
|CB-FRS-R-10||5"× 0.81"||600||300||10||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-15||5" × 0.81"||600||300||15||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-20||5" × 0.81"||600||300||20||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-30||5" × 0.81"||600||300||30||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-70||7.88" × 1.34"||600||300||70||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-100||7.88" × 1.34"||600||300||100||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-125||9.63" × 1.84"||600||300||125||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-150||9.63" × 1.84"||600||300||150||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-175||9.63" × 1.84"||600||300||175||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-200||9.63" × 1.84"||600||300||200||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-250||11.63" × 2.59"||600||300||250||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-300||11.63" × 2.59"||600||300||300||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
|CB-FRS-R-400||11.63" × 2.59"||600||300||400||200000 at 600V||20000 at 300V||Yes|
COMPARISON CHART -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- UL Listing
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Sometimes It's Good to Be the Weakest Link
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts