What's special about this rack mount cable holder?
- User-friendly design mounts anywhere 2U spacing is available on an equipment rack, network enclosure or telecom backboard, to provide secure and reliable cable management
- Constructed from incredibly strong ASTM rated steel, to withstand even the most demanding of applications
- 4” wide x 4” deep ring offers large capacity loading and bundling, to neatly and effectively route multiple cables
- Click for More Features
Cable management and organization are essential for ensuring that your server or rackmount equipment continues to perform with the highest level of efficiency. The Cooper B-Line Cable Management Ring enables technicians to safely and effectively route and bundle cables behind servers or in front of patch panels, while allowing individual cables to be removed during repairs or regular maintenance.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||QUANTITY||COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE / PACK|
|QZC-SB563242FB||Cooper B-Line Cable Management Rings||2U x 4"W x 4"D||2 / pack||Black||2.4 lbs|
- Small 0.18” opening allows user to install new cables into the preexisting cable management without having to remove or readjust hardware
- Versatile design supports multiple positioning configurations
- Smooth, moderate edging for safely routing delicate CAT5e, CAT6 and fiber optic cable
- 2U hole spacing for easy alignment and installation on most rackmount rails
- Flat black powder coat finish provides long lasting protection and durability
- Includes #12-24 mounting hardware for fast and easy installation out of the package
- ASTM A569 steel
|Mounting Bracket||3.5" x 0.84" [89mm x 21mm]|
|Number of Guides||2|
|Weight||2.4 lb [1.1kg]|
|Material||ASTM A569 steel|
|Finish||Flat Black Powder Coat|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts