What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 151-01651
- One-piece ratchet closure design allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly.
- Four sizes and multiple configurations handle a wide range of diameters and applications, reducing part inventory.
- Clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching.
- Easy release feature allows for quick adjustments and maintenance.
- Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term durability, indoors and out.
- Steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray.
Connector Clips are designed with various fixing point designs, to accommodate the many connectors out in the market. This specific connector clip is designed for a commonly used automotive connector. The width and the height of the fixation point creates minimal rattle when secured. The innovative design of the fir tree creates an interface with four different size holes that are common in the automotive industry. The fir tree branch design on all four sides makes a 36-degree interface with the panel, creating a more secure fit into the hole.
Material: Polyamide 6.6, high impact modified, heat stabilized (PA66HIRHS). No. Height H : 0.92 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.31 in x 0.55 in 0.31 in x 0.59 in. Length L : 1.18 in. Panel Thickness Max: 0.31 in. Panel Thickness Min: 0.02 in. Width W : 0.72 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +230°F (-40°C to +110°C). Tensile Strength Min: 25 lbs. Type: CC16. Package Quantity: 5000.
|P1006181||HellermannTyton Connector Clip, Mounting Hole Dia. 8.0–15.0mm, PA66HIRHS5000/carton|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts