What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 151-01481
- One-piece ratchet closure design allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly.
- Four sizes and multiple configurations handle a wide range of diameters and applications, reducing part inventory.
- Clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching.
- Easy release feature allows for quick adjustments and maintenance.
- Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term durability, indoors and out.
- Steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray.
Connector Clips feature various attachment point configurations to accommodate the many connectors on the market. They are first mated with a connector on a wire harness or cable assembly, then secured to a surface using the integrated mount. With so many configurations available, attachment surfaces can be a hole, edge, stud or even another harness assembly.
Material: Polyamide 6.6, high impact modified, heat stabilized (PA66HIRHS). No. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.24 - 0.48 in. Panel Thickness Max: 0.05 in. Panel Thickness Min: 0.028 inROHS Compliant: Yes. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +221°F (-40°C to +105°C). Type: YCCKSFT62x122PT0.7-1.3. Package Quantity: 10000.
|P1006190||HellermannTyton Connector Clip, 0.7 - 1.3 mm Panel Thickness, 6.2 x 12.2 mm Hole Dia, PA66HIRHS, Black, 10,000/box|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts