- Manufacturer #: 3248
- Provides extra leverage when positioning steel members and aligning bolt holes
- Forged fit-up bar is pointed on one end
- Chisel-end is at a 15-degree angle to give even greater leverage
- Manufactured from hardened steel for increased durability
- Other hex bar sizes sold separately
Klein Tools Round Connecting Bars are designed so they provide extra-leverage when positioning steel members and aligning bolt holes. Round bars are made of hardened steel for durability and long life. These forged fit-up bars are pointed on one end for versatility.Overall Length: 30" (762.0 mm). Body Diameter: 7/8" (22.2 mm). Weight: 4.3 lb (2.0 kg). End: 15°. Style_Name: 15° Angle. Size_Name: 30-Inch, 7/8-Inch Hex.
|P1001583||Connecting Bar, 7/8-Inch Round by 30-Inch Long|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts