What's special about these conduit couplings?
- Joins 2 sections of EMT conduit to create a strong, concrete-tight splice
- Zinc die cast material is ball burnished for a mirror smooth finish that adds strength and corrosion resistance
- Available in several sizes to accommodate conduit of varying diameters
- Couplings are preassembled for easy installation right out of the box
- Click for More Features
These EMT conduit couplings allow you to splice together 2 lengths of aluminum or steel rigid EMT conduit. These reliable fittings are concrete-tight and maintain the same protection for your cables as the conduit they are running through.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions A||Dimensions B||Quantity / Box||Price / Box|
|CON-88031608||1/2" EMT Compression Coupling||1-1/2"||1-1/8"||50|
|CON-88031610||3/4" EMT Compression Coupling||1-9/16"||1-3/8"||25|
|CON-88031614||1 1/4" EMT Compression Coupling||2-1/16"||2-1/8"||10|
|CON-88031616||1 1/2" EMT Compression Coupling||2-1/4"||2-13/16"||10|
|CON-88031618||2" EMT Compression Coupling||2-3/4"||2-15/16"||10|
|CON-88031620||3" EMT Compression Coupling||3-7/8"||4-7/16"||12|
|CON-88031622||4" EMT Compression Coupling||4-3/4"||5-9/16"||6|
- Heavy duty material creates strong compression bonds between conduit sections for easy routing, length extensions, and repair of damaged sections
- Easy installation using basic hand tools
- Meets or exceeds the following certifications and codes:
- NEMA Standard: FB-1
- UL Standard: UL-514B
- UL File Number: E24001
- CSA File Number: LR39354
- Federal Number: A-A-50553
- UNSPSC: 30211822
*Note: Please comply with National and Local building and electrical code requirements when installing conduit and accessories for your wiring application.
|Material||Zinc Die Cast|
|Finish||Ball burnished, mirror smooth|
|Temperature Rating||to 221°F(105°C)|
|Certifications & Codes:|
|UL File Number:||E24001|
|CSA File Number||LR39354|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- UL Listing
- NEMA Ratings: What They Mean, and Why They Matter
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts