- Manufacturer #: 56211
- Includes center of bend marks for 30-degrees, 45-degrees and 60-degrees
- Handle (Cat. No. 51429) sold separately
- Wide foot pedal
- Interior clamp for stability
- Designed to reduce rippling and ovaling
- Interior hook prevents twisting during bends
- Advanced casting process for ultimate core strengt
Klein Tools Conduit Bender Head is designed to handle thin wall EMT up to 1-1/4-Inch and rigid IMC up to 1-Inch thick. Made from Iron with Kleins advanced casting process for the ultimate in core strength and durability. This head works with the Klein Handle (Cat. No. 51429) which is sold separately.Thinwall/EMT: 1-1/4" (31.8 mm). Material: Iron. Application: Conduit Bending. Rigid/IMC: 1" (25.4 mm). Centerline Bend Radius: —. Weight: 16.9 lb (7.7 kg). Included: —.
|P1002288||Conduit Bender Head, Iron, 1-1/4-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts