What's special about this portable wall mount cabinet?
- Unique design is shipped unassembled in a compact, easy-to-carry box, which takes up less storage space, and makes it easier to ship and transport to the jobsite
- All-in-one solution includes EIA compliant cage nut rails for #12-24 mounting screws, all mounting hardware, and 1 pre-installed 80 CFM fan
- Assembled in only 10 minutes, and can be installed and mounted by one person to save on time and labor costs
- Click for More Features
Almost every network installer and/or contractor uses wall mount enclosures on a regular basis. One problem is having them readily available when needed. Now there is no more worrying about how and when your enclosure will arrive. Simply purchase the E-Z 600 in advance, store it in a small place, and transport it yourself to the job site to save time and eliminate the need to wait on materials.
|Part #||Ru||Format||Internal Depth||Load Capacity||Shipping Weight||Color||Price|
|QEZ19-07||7||19"||15"||45 lbs||37 lbs||Black|
|QEZ19-09||9||19"||15"||65 lbs||40 lbs||Black|
|QEZ19-11||11||19"||15"||85 lbs||47 lbs||Black|
- Pre-manufactured vents along the top and front to provide passive air flow and ventilation for heat-producing devices
- Lockable front door can be mounted on either side, allowing the door to swing whichever way is more convenient, based on the application
- Smoked glass front door allows essential visual monitoring of your equipment
- Cut-outs on top and bottom panels for inbound and outbound cabling
- Pre-cut mounting holes on the back panel allow you to precisely measure and mount standard EIA compliant 19" rails for equipment such as patch panels, network switches, routers, and power distribution units
|Load Capacity||45 lbs||65 lbs||85 lbs|
|Rear Panel||16 AWG||16 AWG||16 AWG|
|Top Panel||18 AWG||18 AWG||18 AWG|
|Bottom Panel||18 AWG||18 AWG||18 AWG|
|Side Panels||18 AWG||18 AWG||18 AWG|
|Front Door||20 AWG||20 AWG||20 AWG|
|Shipping Weight||34 lbs||36 lbs||38 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts