What's special about a Telco Shelf?
- Strong 16 gauge steel construction provides lasting quality and stability required for mounting heavy components
- Utilizes both sides of a 2 post rack for mounting up to 200 lbs. of heavy networking equipment or hardware
- Reversible design provides two different platform styles for mounting equipment longer than 22”, or for mounting delicate equipment under 22” that require the extra security of a flange
- Click for More Features
The 2 Piece Telco Rack Shelf from Kendall Howard™ provides network installers and IT professionals with the means to store and secure non-mountable equipment on any 19” EIA compliant 2 post rack. This shelving system can be mounted right-side-up with the flange exposed for providing a secure location for computers, modems, and/or other delicate components. Mounting the shelves upside down provides a flat and stable work space for storing components longer than 22”, giving your rack a greater range of flexibility.
|Part #||Description||U/Rm||Width X Depth||Weight||Price|
|KH-1906-3-300-02||2 Piece Solid, Double-Sided Telco Rack Shelf||2||19" x 22"||12 lbs|
- Durable black powder coat finish complements most racks, media components, or networking equipment
- Requires only 2U of rack mount space for maintaining a 200 lb. load capacity
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
- Mounting hardware and cage nuts sold separately
|Load Capacity||200 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts