What's special about these blank panels?
- With the tool-less, snap-in clips (included), adding or moving a blank panel is a "snap" in any cage nut style rack rail
- Helps direct positive air flow to help prevent the "hot spots" that can minimize the life of your equipment
- Four different sizes available to keep your rack looking neat, clean and well-organized
- Click for More Features
With Kendall Howard's tool-less snap-in feature, moving or adding a blank or spacer panel to any rack is a "snap" - however if you want a permanent filler, they can also be attached with rack screws or cage nuts. Either option is perfect for directing the air flow to equipment, keeping dust out, or creating a neat, clean look.
|FLAT SPACER BLANKS|
|Part #||U / Rms||Racking Height||Dimensions||Price|
|KH-1901-1-101-01||1U||1.75"||19" W x 1.75" H x 0.075" D|
|KH-1901-1-101-02||2U||3.5"||19" W x 3.5" H x 0.075" D|
|KH-1901-1-101-03||3U||5.25"||19" W x 5.25" H x 0.075" D|
|KH-1901-1-101-04||4U||7.00"||19" W x 7.00" H x 0.075" D|
- While the flanged spacer adds more strength to the rails and the flat works more as a filler both are great at keeping dust out or directing the cool air flow
- Both styles are great at keeping dust out and directing cool airflow
- Constructed of heavy 14 AWG steel, to stand up to abuse for a long product life
- 1U though 6U sizes available to accommodate a large variety of applications
- Features rounded corners for optimum handling and installation safety
- Four mounting holes per rack space, to ensure proper and secure installations
- Limited Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts