What's special about these lockable rackmount drawers?
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 U sizes to accommodate everything from small items like cables, up to larger items like meters and testers
- All drawers come installed with a lock to ensure your valuables stay safe
- With a maximum load of 100 pounds, these drawers can safely hold heavy equipment, tools, or network products
- Click for More Features
Perfect for securing your valuables, these lockable rackmount drawers by Kendall Howard can hold up to 100 lbs, and can even be used as a shelves. With three different size options and removable rails for easy installation they are a must-have for any IT or Server room.
|Part #||Dimensions||Load Capacity||Color||Price|
|KH-1922-3-100-02||2U x 16" D x 17.6" W||100 lbs||Black|
|KH-1922-3-100-03||3U x 16" D x 17.6" W||100 lbs||Black|
|KH-1922-3-100-04||4U x 16" D x 17.6" W||100 lbs||Black|
- With four mounting holes per U space, these drawers are easy to install on any 19" EIA compliant rack or enclosure
- Drawer rails are removable, so they can easily be attached to or removed from the rack
- Heavy-duty 18 AWG steel frame construction with powder coat black paint
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Rack Height||2U (3.5")||3U (5.25")||4U (7")|
|Finish||Powder Coat||Powder Coat||Powder Coat|
|Material||18 AWG Steel||18 AWG Steel||18 AWG Steel|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts