What's special about this sliding equipment shelf?
- This versatile shelf can mount to any 19" EIA compliant rack with a minimum mounting depth of 19", and a maximum of 28"
- With a maximum weight capacity of 100 lbs, this shelf can hold power supplies, KVM's, UPS's and other heavy components with ease
- Fully extends to 18", so you can safely and easily access the rear of your equipment for service or maintenance
- Click for More Features
With Kendall Howard's 20" rack mountable sliding shelf, you have the ability to hold 100 lbs of equipment, slide the drawer out for maintenance, and adjust the depth from 19" to 28". Perfect for heavy network equipment, or for use as an extra shelf to hold items while you perform maintenance tasks.
|Part #||Description||Mounting Depth||Shelf Surface||Weight Capacity||Color||Price|
|KH-1922-3-300-01||1U, 20" rack mountable - Non-Vented||19" - 28"||20"D x 16.5"W||100 lbs||Black|
|KH-1922-3-400-01||1U, 20" rack mountable - Vented||19" - 28"||20"D x 16.5"W||100 lbs||Black|
|Part #||Description||Rack Space||Price|
|BB-CMA-1U||Black Box Cable Management Arm||1U|
- Made of 14 AWG powder-coated steel to withstand the rigors of daily use
- Only requires 1U of rack space, so there's plenty of room left for other rack mount equipment
- Rounded corners help prevent scratches and cuts from sharp edges
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs||100 lbs|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime||Limited Lifetime|
|Made in the USA||Yes||Yes|
|Mounting Depth||19" - 28"||19" - 28"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts