What's special about this full 20" rack shelf?
- 14-gauge durable steel component shelf
- 20” depth for larger storage space
- Design can sustain up to 300 lbs for heavier components
- Flanges keep contents from falling off the shelf
- Click for More Features
This solid design will support up to 300 lbs. This shelving unit is perfect to help support heavy servers and UPS backup systems. This unit is mounted on both the front and rear rails for maximum stability.
|Part #||Dimensions||Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|KH-1904-1-001-01A||17” W x 0.5” H x 20” D||300 lbs||10 lbs|
Each unit comes with 1/2" sidewall flanges to ensure whatever you place on these shelves does not slide off. This shelf is made with .074" (14-gauge) steel. This unit may only be used on rack systems with 20” deep chassis.
|Load Capacity||300 lbs|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts