What's special about this cable manager?
- Get the convenience of a cable routing blank, a d-ring cable minder and a Tool-less spacer all in one
- Attaches to any cage nut-style rails with unique snap-in clips quickly and easily
- Seven large routing holes provide perfect cable management, to keep your racks looking neat and organized
- Click for More Features
Get the convenience of a cable router, spacer, and minder combined into one, with Kendall Howard tool-less D-ring cable manager. Efficient as well as economical, this cable manager can mount in the front or the back of the rack for multiple uses.
- For heavier cables or tapped rails, this unit can be screwed into place using standard mounting holes
- Can be mounted two different ways:
- Face the D-Rings toward the front to easily manage and support patch cables
- Face the D-Rings toward the back to provide support for trunk cables
- Made from powder-coated 14 AWG steel for durability
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
|D-ring size||3.5" W x 3.5" H|
|Material||14 AWG steel|
|Color||Powder Coat Black|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Made in the USA||YES|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Cable Management for Server Racks
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts