What's special about these electrical connectors?
- Accepts copper conductors for compatibility with nearly all commercial and industrial wiring applications
- Proper crimping points are clearly marked, providing a guide to creating the most secure and lasting wire terminations possible
- Ideal for any electrical worker requiring high-quality, high-conductivity connections at an affordable cost
- Compatible with all standard compression crimping tools, including battery powered hydraulic crimpers
- Click for More Features
Improperly crimped, weakly conductive connection termination can make an entire wiring job highly ineffective at best, and dangerous at worst. These copper compression lugs are tin coated for maximum conductivity, ensuring efficient energy flow for best performance and safety. Familiar industry standard color-coding ensures quick selection of the proper sizes, and marked crimping points assist in making secure, professional connections every time. Also available: Aluminum Compression Lugs
- Electro-tin plating reduces corrosion and contact resistance for uncompromised electrical conductivity
- Different sizes are easily identified by industry standard color codes, reducing mistakes and saving money on wasted materials
- Choose Copper or Aluminum, depending on your needs:
- Copper for uncompromised conductivity
- Aluminum for cost-effective, high conductivity that will get the job done
- Available in every commercially used size, there is sure to be a size that accommodates your application
- UL 486B Listed AL9CU
Short Barrel - 1 Hole
Long Barrel - 1 Hole
Long Barrel - 2 Hole
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts