- Manufacturer #: 63601
- High-leverage ratcheting mechanism cuts 1000 MCM Al, 600 MCM Cu and up to 2-1/16-Inch (52.4 mm) communications cable leaving no burrs or sharp edges
- One-handed use of the ratcheting cutter mechanism allows the other hand to position cable to ensure proper cut
- Compact design fits easily in a toolbox or bag
- Patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut
- Quick release lever opens blades easily in every cutting position allowing for removal of the cable before completion of cut
- Precision ratcheting mechanism holds cable tight and allows rapid, straight cuts with minimum effort
- Hardened steel cutting blades for lasting strength and sharpness
- Plastic covered handles with hand guards for comfort and firm grip
- Locking lever keeps handles closed for easy transport
- One-year warranty
This compact Ratcheting Cable Cutter allows for one-handed use of the ratcheting mechanism, so the other hand can position the cable to ensure proper cut. High-Leverage ratchet mechanism cuts copper, aluminum and communication cables leaving no burrs or sharp edges. The patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut. A quick-release lever opens blades easily in every cutting position so the cable can be removed before the completion of the cut. Steel cutting blades are hardened for lasting strength and sharpness. Plastic covered handles with hand guards provide a comfortable, firm grip.MCM Maximum Cable Capacity (Copper): 600 MCM (300 mm²). Handle Color: Red. MCM Maximum Cable Capacity (Aluminum): 1000 MCM (500 mm2). MCM Maximum Cable Capacity (Communication Cable): 2-1/16" (52.4 mm). Overall Length: 10.25" (260.4 mm). Weight: 2.7 lb (1.2 kg). Style_Name: Compact.
|P1002570||Compact Ratcheting Cable Cutter|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts