What's special about this coaxial cable?
- Great for CATV, satellite, and surveillance system installations
- 20 AWG copper center conductor
- 95% bare copper shield (less resistance, more flexible cable construction)
- Foam polyethylene dialectic
- CM rated PVC jacket
- Click for More Features
CableOrganizer.com offers the most common type of cable used to carry video signals: RG-59/U type 75 Ω coaxial cable. RG-59/U is used for low power and RF signal connections like antennas, cable television, satellite and surveillance systems installations. The main requirements for video cable are adequate shield and proper impedance (75 Ω). Our quality made RG-59 cable meets these requirements and it is utilized to carry video signals including composite video, S-video, RGB, component video, etc.
|RG59/U Coax Cable - Solid PVC|
|HTBC-RG59/U-95-500FT||RG59/U 95% Copper Coaxial Cable - PVC||500 ft||20 lbs||White|
|HTBC-RG59/U-95-1000FT||RG59/U 95% Copper Coaxial Cable - PVC||1000 ft||40 lbs||White|
|RG59/U Coax Cable - Solid Plenum|
|HTBC-RG59/U-95-P-1000FT||RG59/U 95% Copper Coaxial Cable - Plenum||1000 ft||40 lbs||White|
Since RG-59 cables have higher attenuation characteristics than RG6 cables, they are best used for installations for transmission applications from 750 to 1000 feet. CableOrganizer.com's RG-59/U cable has a 20 AWG copper center conductor, a foam polyethylene dielectric insulation, 95% copper braid with PVC coated jacket. This meets industry standards of 75 Ω and all our RG59 cables are UL listed for UL 1655, UL 13, UL 444, UL 1424, & UL 1581 and CM rated for flammability.
- PVC available in 500 and 1000 foot lengths in spools or pull boxes in Black or White
Plenum available only in 1000 foot spools of white
- Note: Plenum is a fire code rating only and is required for certain installations. Its does not enhance transmission performance.
|Insulation||Skin Foam PE|
|Braid Shield||Bare Copper Wire|
|Rated Temperature||75° C|
|Dielectric Strength||1.0 kV/min|
|Velocity of Propagation||82%|
Cross Section of RG59/U Cable
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- LAN, Telephone Audio System Installation Require a Label Printer
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts