- Manufacturer #: VDV512-101
- Tests coaxial cable and maps up to 4 locations
- Simple push button operation
- Easy-to-read LED panel indicates PASS, OPEN or SHORT conditions and the location of each cable
- Color-coded push-on remotes allow for up to four cables to be tested and mapped
- Test remotes and F-adapter snap into the remote holder and clip onto the tester for easy access and storage
- Includes removable, snap-on remote holder, 4 color-coded push-on remotes, F adapter and batteries
- Uses 2 replaceable AAA batterie
The Klein Tools Coax Explorer® 2 verifies proper continuity of F-connector coaxial cables and maps their location. The color-coded remotes allow for up to four cables to be tested and mapped, displaying cable status via LED indicators - PASS, OPEN, or SHORT - that also identify the cable/remote location. This compact tester fits in your pocket.Weight: 4.8 oz (136 g). Overall Length: 5.75" (146.1 mm). Application: Wire Tracing of Coaxial Cables. Overall Width: 2.313" (58.8 mm). Location ID: 4. Batteries: 2 x AAA. Overall Height: 1" (25.4 mm). Test-n-Map ID Remotes: 4 (Included). Included: Batteries, 4 Colored Push-on Remotes, F-adapter, Snap-on Remote Holder. Connection & Adapter Types: Coax F Adapters. Style_Name: Coax Explorer 2 with Remote Kit. Cable Type: RG59, RG6/6Q, RG7, RG11.
|P1001213||Coax Explorer® 2 Tester with Remote Kit|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts