- Manufacturer #: 69105
- Tests circuits rated from 80 to 600 volts AC/DC
- High-visibility neon lamp indicator
- High-impact, sealed 5-11/16-Inch (144 mm) probes on long 24-Inch (610 mm) leads for convenience in testing motors, fuses, relays, switches, etc
- Resistor between each probe and lead
- Reliable electronic components
Tests circuits rated from 80 to 600 volts AC/DC. The high-impact, sealed 5-11/16 (144 mm) probes on long 24 (610 mm) leads are convenient for testing motors, fuses, relays, switches, etc. A professional grade electrical tester with the quality you expect from Klein Tools.Lead Length: 25.00" (635.0 mm). Weight: 0.15 lb (70.0 g). Overall Length: 35.00" (889.0 mm). Voltage: 80 to 600 AC/DC.
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts