What's special about Flexo® Chrome sleeving?
- UV resistant
- Monofilament size: 0.010"
- 2-1 expansion ratio
- Easy to install, light weight, and flexible
- Click for More Features
Flexo Chrome (CH) is so much more than just a hot looking wire and hose covering. Engineered by braiding heavy gauge 5 mil metallized polyester film (Mylar®) in combination with our clear polyethylene terepthalate (PET), we've produced a tough, durable and attractive solution for a wide range of applications, especially cosmetic ones. Even though it is very similar to our Mylar® product, it is heavier and has a much better abrasion resistance. The metallized Mylar® component is conductive, allowing Flexo Chrome to be used in shielding applications, as well as applications where the temperature exceeds 400° F.
|Part #||Size||Min. Diameter||Max. Diameter||Color||Price / Foot|
Normally our policy is to supply continuous lengths. If it is absolutely necessary to receive one continuous length, please specify.
Splicing may occur during the production of this sleeving. Two or three lengths may create a full spool.
Continuous lengths are available in most sizes at an additional 10% surcharge. Please specify if you require continuous lengths.
|Part #||Size||Spool Size||Min. Diameter||Max. Diameter||Color||Price|
This strong and attractive product is both practical in electronic applications and decorative on the wires and hoses of high end show cars and motorcycles. Flexo Chrome is more durable than our Mylar® and more abrasion resistant, but they basically look the same.
- Operating Temp: -103° F to 257° F
- Mildly conductive for shielding and insulation
- High abrasion resistance
- Cuts easily with a hot knife
- Professional look on finished project
- Compliant with European Union's Restrictions on the use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive
|Part #||Nominal Size||Min. Diameter||Max. Diameter||Expansion Ratio||Abrasion Resistance|
|Temp. Range||Melt Point||Self Extinguish||Resistance to: Engine Fluids|
|-70° C -125° C||230° C||No||Excellent|
- Measurement Conversion Chart
- Braided Sleeving Comparison, Click Here
- Braided Sleeving Specifications:
- Don't know how to terminate the ends of your braided sleeving? Click here to find out how
- How do we measure braided sleeving? View here
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts