What's special about this TV ceiling mount bracket?
- Easy to set up design provides ultra-fast screen positioning and leveling prior to installation, with no specialized tools required
- Features Centris™ adjustment technology, which allows smooth tilting in all directions, using only the strength of your fingertips
- Screen angle stays in place until re-adjustments are required, while providing optional position lockdown capabilities to prevent accidental movement during maintenance or cleaning
- Click for More Features
Ceiling mounting a flat panel television or monitor can be an extremely frustrating, time consuming, and expensive project. Chief®, a leading manufacture in television and projector mounting solutions, now provides users with all the benefits of their wallmount brackets, in an easy to use ceiling mount bracket.
|Part #||Description||Screen Size||Dimensions||Weight||Colors||Price|
|CHI-JHSU||Chief Flat Panel Single Ceiling Mount||26" – 45"||6"H x 6.59"W x 5.05"D||8.4 lbs||Black, Silver|
The Flat Panel Ceiling Mount Bracket from Chief® provides users with the ability to level the unit post-installation, while offering convenient features like the Centris® effortless fingertip tilt positioning and set screw security.
- Universal design supports mounting flat panel displays in either portrait or landscape positions
- Utilizes the screen's center of gravity to provide effortless tilting and positioning, while maintaining the desired angle until changes are required
- Threads easily onto a *1-1/2" NPT extension column (sold separately) for fast installation, while providing convenient cable management by allowing user to route all audio/video cables through the column
- Available in a black or silver finish, designed to complement the television or preexisting hardware
- VESA® compatible for use with all standard monitor and televisions
- UL listed E306530
- OSHPD approved
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||6" x 6.59" x 5.05" (152 x 167 x 128 mm)|
|Weight Capacity:||75 lbs (27.99 kg)|
|VESA Compatibility:||Infinite adjustment from 100 x 100 mm to 400 x 400 mm|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Flat Panel Ceiling Mount Installation Instructions (PDF)
- OSHPD Approval for Flat Panel Ceiling Mount (PDF)
- Flat Panel Ceiling Mount Technical Drawing (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Guide to Buying an HDTV
- So You Just Got an HDTV. Now What?
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- How to Build the Ultimate Man Cave
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts