What's special about this automated TV lift?
- Durable and reliable construction effortlessly lifts and lowers flat panel televisions up to 61" in size, while maintaining the travel path and limit settings
- Smooth, quiet AutoDrive system provides ultra-fast travel at over 2" per second, while maintaining television position and eliminating any sway
- Unique cable management allows audio/video cables and power cords to move and bend freely, while helping them to safely avoid moving components and high tensile situations
- Click for More Features
Chief® Automated Flat Panel Ceiling Lift provides a unique and aesthetically appealing solution for mounting an LCD or Plasma TV. This high-end ceiling mount utilizes an advanced drive system that quickly and gracefully lowers your television, providing you with the ultimate in home theater satisfaction and viewing pleasure. Whether by yourself or hosting guests, this stylish and quiet TV lift is sure to impress even the pickiest home theater enthusiast.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||VOLTAGE||SCREEN SIZE||WEIGHT CAPACITY||PRICE|
|CHI-CM2C40||Chief Automated Flat Panel Ceiling Lift||120V||32" - 61"||190 lbs|
- High-end design provides the user three ways to raise or lower display: serial communication, dry contact control, or with the included IR remote control
- Collapses to a stored height of 31" to easily hide behind a false wall, while telescoping approximately 40" to accommodate a wide range of LCD and Plasma televisions
- Q-Latch® Mounting System utilizes a latching flag to create a secure, reliable connection between the flat panel display and mounting bracket while providing easy connect/disconnect without additional tools required
- Store/show positions can be fine-tuned and customized to accommodate almost any installation
- Unique lift design eliminates flat panel TV width constraints
- Ships fully assembled for fast onsite installation
- Compatible with 110/120VAC 60 Hz
- CE rated
- Dimensional Drawings (PDF)
|Extension||31" - 71" (79 - 180 cm)|
|Voltage Options||120 V|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||30.62" x 19.73" x 7.66" (778 x 501 x 195 mm)|
|Weight Capacity||190 lbs (86.2 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts