What's special about these retractable cords?
- Hard-body reel with fully retractable cord to keep your space neat and organized
- Available with incandescent light or three-outlet power block, great for workshops, basements or garages
- Each reel extends at least 20 feet to reach the far corners of a workshop, garage, room or office
- Click for More Features
They're most commonly used in garages, workshops, and basements, but don't limit yourself: you can use Coleman Cable's retractable cord reels just about anywhere. Whether you choose the work light, standard outlets or power-indicator receptacles you'll end up with an incredibly functional product that fits into many different environments, and keeps the area of your choice clean and free of cord clutter.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CORD LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|CCI-04820-89-02||12 AWG, 3 Receptacles w/ Power Indicator Light, Retractable, Power Cord Reel||50 ft||19.7 lbs|
- Mounts easily with the included hardware
- Constructed of extra tough ABS plastic casing and heavy-duty steel, to stand up to the rigors of shop life
- Three (3) grounded 10A receptacles to power your tools
- Mounts onto ceiling, walls or columns for quick and easy access to power or light
- NEMA 5-15
- UL Listed
|Cord Type||12 AWG / 3 Prong|
|Cord Length||50 ft|
|Plug Configuration||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacle Configuration||NEMA 5-15R|
|Power Indicator Light||Yes|
|With Trouble Light||No|
|Cord Temperature Rating||-40° F to 140° F [-40° C to 60° C]|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- UL Listing
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts