What's special about these cable sheaves?
- Utilizes four smooth-rolling sheaves to help you easily pull heavy cable bundles across long runs of cable tray
- Swivel-style base assists in pulling cables around corners and tight bends, helping to eliminating time consuming snags and strenuous friction
- Contoured sheaves greatly reduce pulling tension and friction, helping to prevent wear to outer cable jackets or damage to inner conductors
- Click for More Features
Installing long runs of network or phone line cables can be very strenuous and taxing on the installer. Cables tend to cause friction or become snagged around corners when being pulled, which can make them very hard to install, and quickly lead the installer to fatigue or exhaustion. Black Box® Cable Roller Sheaves install easily to cable tray, and provide a convenient and stress-free method for installing heavy cable bundles. The smooth, contoured rollers effortlessly guide cables down cable tray, and feature a swivel base for easy pulling around corners.
|Part #||Description||Kit Contents||Weight||Price / Pack|
|BB-RM742||Black Box Cable Tray Cable Roller Kit||6 Rollers, Carry Case||11 lbs|
- Roller top opens to release bundled cables directly into the tray, so cleanup is fast and easy, with minimal downtime after the installation is complete
- Kit includes 6 rollers and a convenient carrying case for easy transportation between applications
- Versatile design supports tool-less installation for temporary use, or can be securely bolted for a more permanent use under floors and in plenums or other hard-to-reach locations
- Durable construction is guaranteed for life, and designed to withstand multiple rigorous cable pulls
- Made in the USA
- Black Box® Double Diamond lifetime warranty
|Cable Roller Dimension||14"W x 10"H x 3.7"D|
|Total Kit Dimension||14"W x 10"H x 22"D|
|Cable Roller Weight||1.8 lbs|
|Total Kit Weight||11 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Big Deal about Zinc Whiskers?
- Wire Cable Trays - Modification and Code Compliance
- CAB Cable Rings: Creating Jobs and Purpose for Disable Individuals
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts