What's special about these fiber optic tester?
- Accurately measures power loss, to pinpoint problems in your LAN
- 55-dB testing range featured in both test sets for testing a variety of cables
- Durability in tough environments is ensured by the machined aluminum construction
- Click for More Features
The Black Box Dual Laser Light Source makes precise power loss measurements in your fiber optic LAN. The Laser source generates 1310nm or 1550nm temperature-stabilized outputs and both emitters function simultaneously because the Laser source's double-port design permits it. The Laser light has an ST, SC and interchangeable FC adapters
|BB-TS525A||Dual 1310nm or 1550nm|
Laser Light Source
|0.75"H x 2.25"W x 1.5"D|
(17.1 x 5.7 x 3.8 cm)
- 1310nm or 1550nm temperature-stabilized outputs are generated by the Dual laser source to protect your cable
- Both emitters function simultaneously because of the Laser source’s double-port design
- Laser light has an ST, an SC and interchangeable FC adapters for use on any job site
- 2 -year Double Diamond Protection
- You can use it with Black Box’s Multimode Test Sets TS515A-R2 and TS520A-R2
What is included in this Light Source?
- Dual laser source
- (4) AA alkaline batteries
- AC wall pack
- ST adapter
|Modulation:||30 Hz, 500 Hz, 2 kHz|
|Pout:||-7 dBm minimum
|Wavelength:||1310nm or 1550nm|
|Connectors:||(1) pair of SC, (1) pair of ST, (1) pair of FC (interchangeable)|
|Operating Temperature:||0° to 50° C|
|Power:||(4) AA alkaline batteries or (1) AC wall pack with (4) nickel-cadmium cells|
|Size:||6.75"H x 2.25"W x 1.5"D (17.1 x 5.7 x 3.8 cm)|
|Weight:||0.6 lb. (0.3 kg)|
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Introduction to Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Installation and Termination
- Fiber Optic Connectors
- Fiber Optics Safety
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts