What's special about this hole saw?
- Create the perfect circular cuts in ceilings, walls and floors each and every time
- Equipped with a clear dust shield to collect all the dust and debris and reduce clean-up
- Allows you to see precisely where you are cutting and eliminates any guess work or mistakes
- Click for More Features
The RAT-90200 and RAT-90300 multi-function hole cutters are adjustable, faster and safer to use then the standard drills available today. In addition, thanks to the shields, these items minimize the harmful dust and shavings that are inhaled while you are drilling and make cleanup a snap.
|RAT-90200||Hole Pro 1-5/8" to 8"||13" L x 5" W x 13" H||10 lbs.|
|RAT-90300||Hole Pro 1-7/8" to 12"||13" L x 5" W x 13" H||10 lbs.|
|RAT-90-VH||Replacement Standard Blade 2 Pk||-||0.0375 lb|
- Replaceable blades keep the tool performing like new for years and years
- Excellent for installing recessed lighting, ductwork and ceiling fans
- Your kit is equipped with the hole cutter, clear shield, 2 pair blades, hex wrench and carry case
- Available in two sizes to meet your needs: Hole Pro 1-5/8" to 8" and Hole Pro 1-7/8" to 12"
- Able to cut through plywood, sheetrock, fiberglass, plasterboard, fiber cement board, aluminum and up to 20 gauge sheet metal
- Ideal for the electrician, HVAC mechanic, A/V installer and construction professional
- Durability ensured with its ball bearing design as well as ABS plastic, impact resistant dust shield
- For use with any 3/8" drill shank
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fiber Cement Board
- Sheet Metal, up to 20ga
|Hole Sizes:||90200 - 1 5/8" to 8"
90300 - 1 7/8" to 12"
|Hole Depth:||From one side - 3/16" (5mm) - 1 " (25mm)
From two sides - 2" (50mm)
|Dimensions:||13"L x 5"W x 13"H|
Fiber Cement Board
Sheet Metal, up to 20ga
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts