What's special about this ratcheting wire cutter?
- Cuts through copper and aluminum wires and cables
- Compact size and light weight makes this tool easy to use in tight spots and store with one hand operation
- Able to release ratchet mid cut with blade release
- Long lasting heavy duty heat treated steel blades
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Click for More Features
The GL-760 is compact and fits easily onto any tool belt and yet is powerful enough to cut through aluminum and copper cabling from 8 AWG to 1000 kcmil.
|GL-760||Compact Ratchet Cable Cutter||1.75 lbs.|
|GL-09908||Removable Blade||1 lb|
- Greenlee GL-760 Compact Ratchet Cable Cutter is lightweight and compact
- It's the perfect tool for tight spaces
|BLADE TYPE:||Heat Treated Steel|
|CUTTING CAPACITY:||8 AWG to 1000 kcmil|
|MATERIAL:||Cuts compact copper and aluminum|
|MATERIAL||MAXIMUM CAPACITY||FREQUENTY USE CAPACITY|
|Aluminum||1000 kcmil (MCM) (500 mm²)||1000 kcmil (MCM) (500 mm²)|
|Copper||1000 kcmil (MCM) (500 mm²)||750 kcmil (MCM) (400 mm²)|
|Communications Cable||1-3/4 dia. (42 mm²)||n/a|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts