The innovative Highlight™ provides operators with an easy way to 'see' hotspots while on the data center floor. This data center temperature monitoring light changes color to let you know at once whether the temperature of a rack or the room is too high or just right, helping you maintain a safe operating environment. The light is green when data center temperatures are good, yellow when its getting too hot, and red when it is too hot. The Highlight™ is a stand alone unit and specifically not integrated to the network so it can be easily deployed.
|VTS-HLIT-A||Highlight Visual Temperature Sensor||
- The indicator light is green when temperatures are good, yellow when its getting too hot, and red when it is too hot. Temperature thresholds for changing color can be user configured and are preset to common industry thresholds. A digital LED readout shows the exact temperature.
- The Highlight is stand alone unit and specifically not integrated to the network so it can be easily deployed. The unit is powered with a simple USB adaptor and up to 10 units can be daisy-chained to a single power outlet.
|1lb||88ºF for High and 79ºF for Low.||Press SET to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius.||USB power adapter allows up to 10 monitors to be daisy-chanied together|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- Cooling Off With Thermal Enclosures
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts