What's special about this periscopic work light?
- Allows you to see into walls instead of poking around and guessing, making in-wall installations and cable pushing and pulling operations much easier
- Combines the functions of a flexible lamp and the mirror into one portable package, eliminating the need for an arsenal of equipment
- At roughly the size of a candy bar, this light fits easily into small openings, so you don't have to make large cuts for behind-wall inspections
- Click for More Features
The BES Wall Scope is a simple, cost-effective way to see into walls, pipes, ceilings, and other tight spaces. Its bright light and angled mirror help you to avoid obstructions, making once difficult and tedious installations much easier.
- Weighs only 1/2 lb and is small in size, so it's easy to fit into any tool belt
- Requires 2 AAA Batteries (not included); unlike other available work lamps and flashlights that need battery packs, the Wall Scope eliminates charging-related downtime
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The US Recession is Over: 10 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts