- Manufacturer #: 3213TT
- Cross-hole with no sharp edges for tethering
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- American Bridge design
- Tether not include
Forged from select alloy steel, Klein Tools 7/8-Inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. For use with 7/8-Inch bolts and U.S. heavy nut types, the extra heavy-duty head area provides maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes. Includes a built-in hole so tool can be tethered when working at height.Special Features: Extra Heavy-Duty Head for Maximum Strength. Nominal Opening: 1-7/16" (36.5 mm). Head Width: 3" (76.2 mm). Bolt Size: 7/8" (22.2 mm). Overall Length: 17.375" (441.3 mm). Material: Alloy Steel. Taper Diameter: 1-1/8" to 9/32" (28.6 to 7.1 mm). Nut Type: U.S. Heavy. Weight: 2.7 lb (1.2 kg). Size_Name: 7/8-Inch.
|P1001526||US Heavy 7/8" Erection Wrench with Hole|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts