- 40-percent slimmer jaws
- Designed for tight wrench-over-wrench applications such as gas lines, pumps and motors.
- Jaws meet ASME 107.100-2010 testing standards for adjustable wrenches while being 40-percent slimmer than most standard adjustable wrench jaws.
- Extra-wide jaw
- Unique design minimizes protruding jaw shank for greater capacity and range of motion in confined areas.
- Standard and metric size markings for fast adjustment
- Manufactured for strength and durabilit
Manufactured for strength and durability, this handy 6" wrench features 40-Percent slimmer jaws (than standard adjustable wrenches) and meets ASME 107.100-2010 standards for adjustable wrenches. Excellent for working in tight spaces and wrench over wrench applications such as gas lines, pumps, extension valves and motors.Special Features: 40% Slimmer Jaws. Weight: 0.31 lb (0.14 kg). Handle Length: 4.25" (108 mm). Handle Color: Blue. Overall Width: 1.891" (48 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1" (25.4 mm). Overall Length: 6.406" (162.7 mm). Application: Tight Wrench-Over-Wrench Applications. Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Overall Height: 0.75" (19.1 mm). Type: Extra Slim Adjustable Wrench. Size_Name: 6-Inch.
|P1000639||Slim-Jaw Adjustable Wrench, 6-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts