- Manufacturer #: 68234
- Both ends are offset 25-degrees for more convenient use in confined spaces and on long studs
- Different size at each end
- Laminated construction for greater strength
- Quick-flip reversing lever for fast ratchet reversal
- Chrome-plated finish for rust resistance
- Made in the USA
Just flip a switch to instantly reverse the ratcheting action on this Fully Reversible Ratcheting Offset Box Wrench from Klein Tools. Both ends are offset by 25-degrees making them more convenient to use in confined spaces. The open sockets are also great on long bolts. A different size opening on each end is great for multiple applications.Overall Length: 4.375" (111.1 mm). Number of Points: 6. Size: 1/4" x 5/16". Weight: 0.13 lb (0.06 kg). Style_Name: 1/4-Inch by 5/16-Inch.
|P1002782||Reversible Ratcheting Box Wrench 1/4 x 5/16-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts