- Manufacturer #: D502-6TT
- Quick-adjust rivet allows one-handed fast, easy adjustment
- Features a split ring for securing the tool when working at height
- 7/8-Inch (22 mm) maximum parallel jaw opening for a range of applications
- Smoothly adjusts between five machined tongue and groove jaw positions
- Robust teeth for sure gripping action
- Induction hardened jaws for long life
These 6" pump pliers offer a wide range of jaw positions for your tightening and fastening jobs. The jaws are induction hardened for strength and long wear. Their secure tongue and groove design help to keep a sturdy grip even under heavy pressure. They, also, feature a ring in the handle to secure the tool with a tether when working at height for extra protection from accidental drops.Overall Width: 2" (50.8 mm). Overall Length: 8" (203.2 mm). Application: Turning and Holding Nuts and Bolts. Type: Adjustable Pump Pliers. Special Features: Tether Ring. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Handle Color: Yellow. Weight: 0.41 lb (0.19 kg). Handle Length: 3.75" (95.3 mm). Jaw Capacity: 7/8" (22.2 mm). Overall Height: 0.25" (6.4 mm). Insulated: No. Style_Name: with Tether Ring. Size_Name: 6-Inch.
|P1000620||Pump Pliers, 6-Inch, with Tether Ring|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts