- Manufacturer #: D502-12TT
- Quick-adjust rivet allows one-handed fast, easy adjustment
- Features a split ring for securing the tool when working at height
- 2-3/8-Inch (60 mm) maximum parallel jaw opening for a range of applications
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip, even with heavy pressure
- Smoothly adjusts between six machined tongue and groove jaw positions
- Robust teeth for sure gripping action
- Induction hardened jaws for long lif
These 12 inch pump pliers offer a wide range of jaw positions for your tightening and fastening jobs. The jaws are induction hardened for strength and long wear. Their secure tongue and groove design help to keep a sturdy grip even under heavy pressure. They also feature a ring in the handle to secure the tool with a tether when working at height for extra protection from accidental drops.Special Features: Tether Ring. Overall Length: 13" (330.2 mm). Handle Length: 6.5" (165.1 mm). Handle Color: Yellow. Jaw Capacity: 2-3/8" (60.3 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Overall Height: 1.75" (44.5 mm). Jaw Width: 0.375" (9.5 mm). Weight: 1.4 lb (0.6 kg). Overall Width: 3" (76.2 mm). Style_Name: with Tether Ring. Size_Name: 12-Inch.
|P1000617||Pump Pliers, 12-Inch, with Tether Ring|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts