- Manufacturer #: D201-8NE
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Handle Color: Dark Blue. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Overall Length: 8.688" (220.7 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Tether Capable: No. Material: Steel. Jaw Length: 1.438" (36.5 mm). Type: Standard Side Cutting Pliers. Weight: 0.92 lb (0.42 kg). Knife Length: 0.719" (18.3 mm). Insulated: No. Application: General Purpose. Handle Length: 6.141" (156 mm). Nose Type: New England. Jaw Capacity: 1-9/16" (39.7 mm). Size_Name: 8-Inch. Style_Name: New England.
|P1000542||Pliers, Side Cutters with New England Nose, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts