- Cleanly strip 19 and 22 AWG wire used in switchboard work
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping
- Slim head design for working in confined areas
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Curved handles provide greater tool control
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
These Long-Nose, Side-Cutters also cleanly strip 19-22 AWG wire found in switchboard work.The cutting knives are induction hardened for maximum life. Made of forged steel for durability with a long nose for grabbing and looping wire.Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Point Diameter: 3/32" (2.4 mm). Jaw Width: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Jaw Length: 1.875" (47.6 mm). Handle Color: Yellow. Knife Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Jaw Thickness: 3/8" (9.5 mm). Overall Length: 6.625" (168.3 mm). Weight: 0.26 lb (0.12 kg).
|P1000548||Pliers, Long Nose Side-Cutters, Stripping, 6-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts