- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Curved handles provide greater tool control
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
Klein Tools Insulated Long Nose Side-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated for safety on the job. The long nose is designed for grabbing and looping wire. Dual layer, orange-over-white insulation provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900:2012 standards for insulated tools. Cutting knives are induction hardened for long life.Handle Finish: 2-Layer. Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Cutting Knives: Standard. Handle Color: Orange. Weight: 0.30 lb (0.14 kg). Insulated: Yes. Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Type: Long Nose. Application: For Work Near Energized Sources. Knife Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Cut Style: Side-Cutting. Overall Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Special Features: Flame Retardant and Impact Resistant Handle. Jaw Width: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Point Diameter094" (2.4 mm). Jaw Thickness: 3/8" (9.5 mm). Jaw Length: 2.438" (61.9 mm). Size_Name: 7-Inch. Style_Name: Standard.
|P1000550||Pliers, Long Nose Side-Cutters, Insulated, 7-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts