- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping
- Slim head design for working in confined areas
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- State-of-the-art, dual material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Work in confined areas with these slim Klein Tools 7-Inch Long-Nose Side-Cutters. Their heavy, high-leverage design cuts through heavier gauge wire, and the knurled jaws enable wire wrapping and looping.Jaw Width: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Point Diameter: 3/32" (2.4 mm). Overall Length: 7.313" (185.8 mm). Application: General Purpose. Knife Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Weight: 0.33 lb (0.15 kg). Handle Finish: Journeyman. Handle Color: Yellow/Black. Jaw Length: 2.438" (61.9 mm). Sub Brand: Journeyman. Jaw Thickness: 3/8" (9.5 mm). Jaw Capacity: 2.29" (58.2 mm).
|P1000735||Pliers, Long Nose Side-Cutters, 7-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts