- Manufacturer #: J203-6
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping
- Slim head design for working in confined areas
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Curved handles provide greater tool control
- State-of-the-art, dual material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Kleins Long-Nose Side-Cutting Pliers offer a high-leverage design ensures easy cutting with less force needed. The slim head gets into confined spaces while the extended handles provide extra reach. The long nose is great for grabbing and looping wire.Jaw Width: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Sub Brand: Journeyman. Knife Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Overall Length: 6.75" (171.5 mm). Point Diameter: 3/32" (2.4 mm). Handle Color: Yellow/Black. Weight: 0.30 lb (0.14 kg). Jaw Length: 1.875" (47.6 mm). Handle Finish: Journeyman. Jaw Thickness: 3/8" (9.5 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1.72" (43.7 mm).
|P1000734||Pliers, Long Nose Side-Cutters, 6-3/4-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts